Catfish Tacos Recipe with Slaw
Serves : 4
Rich Source of Proteins
Minutes : 35
Share this recipe
- 1 pound skinless catfish fillets, cut into 16 pieces
- ¾ cup whole buttermilk
- ½ cup fine yellow cornmeal
- ½ cup panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (such as Slap Ya Mama)
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded napa or green cabbage (from 1 small cabbage)
- 8 (6-inch) yellow corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 radishes, cut into matchsticks (¼ cup)
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Lime wedges
- Hot sauce
Place 2 pieces of catfish in each tortilla. Top with cabbage mixture, radishes, avocado, cilantro, and chives. Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Mussels in Spicy Tomato Sauce
These mussels in spicy tomato sauce are so good (and so simple to make, hello, one pot meals!) A simple sweat of aromatics, Calabrian chili...
Prawns with Garlic, Oil and Piripiri
The perfect prawns with garlic, oil and piripiri recipe with a picture and simple step-by-step instructions.
The Classic Prawn cocktail
The classic prawn cocktail makes an ideal dinner party starter. Our easy recipe is in just 15 minutes, leaving you more time to entertain
Coquilles Saint Jacques
For something fancy, this is pretty easy to make. It’s one of the world’s most delicious dishes. It’s rich and decadent, and yet still light.
Blushing Tomato Crab Bisque
My favorite tomato soup becomes a tomato crab bisque! This spicy tomato and crab bisque is loaded with tons of veggies, smooth cream and a...
What even is lobster bisque? It’s an old-school creamy soup that’s perfect for a special occasion. It’s also easy as hell. Here’s everything you need...