Serves 6 as an appertizer
This is a great starter recipe
- 2 lean smoked bacon slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound fresh crab claws
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- French bread
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon, and discard drippings.
- Melt butter in skillet; stir in garlic and green onions. Cook, stirring often, 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, Worcestershire, and crab claws; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in parsley and bacon.
- Serve immediately with French bread.