This is a great dinner party starter or a luxurious lunch option.
- 2 tbsp creamed or hot horseradish
- 142ml carton double cream
- 100g pack of smoked eel fillet
- Thinly sliced pumpernickel bread
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Beat 2 tbsp creamed or hot horseradish with a 142ml carton double cream until thick and fluffy. Season. Slice a 100g pack of Smoked Eel fillet at a slight angle into thin slivers.
- Arrange the eel in overlapping slices on plates and serve with thinly sliced pumpernickel bread and a dollop of the horseradish cream on the side.