- 1 lb sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar (optional) or 1/3 cup white wine (optional)
Preheat oven to 450F°.
In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper, Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
Rub fish with oil mixture, (Optional) Pour wine over fish.
Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes; then sprinkle with parsley or Italian seasoning and continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the thickest part of the fish flakes easily).
Plate the fish, put the zucchini on the plate attractively, and using a mandolin or by slicing the carrots thinly, garnish with the carrots. Drizzle some herb oil over the fish filets. Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges.