5m preparation, 13-15m cooking
Rich in Omega 3
Try our recipe by Lucy Parissi
This sheet pan Asian sea bass with charred tender stem broccoli is THE recipe for those who have no time to cook. It takes mere minutes to prepare, cooks in under 15 minutes and is super-healthy and so tasty!
- 4 sea bass fillets, thawed if frozen
- 250g tender stem broccoli spears (asparagus also works well)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp runny honey or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil + more for the sheet pan
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- juice of half a lime
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, very finely diced
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper to season
- 1 small spring onion, very finely diced, to garnish
- coriander leaves to garnish
- toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- lime wedges to serve
- steamed rice to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Wipe your sheet pan with a little sesame oil.
- Put the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, fish sauce, lime juice, chilli, ginger and garlic in a small bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Pat the sea bass fillets dry with some kitchen towel and place on the prepared sheet pan.
- Cut the ends of the broccoli spear and cut lengthwise if they are big. Arrange around the fish on the tray.
- Season with salt and pepper and then pour the marinade over the fish and broccoli.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes, turning the broccoli over halfway through.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, finely diced spring onion and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve with steamed rice with extra lime wedges on the side.