Kippers are not just breakfast food but can be served for lunch or supper.
- 2 Kippers
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1⁄4cup milk
- 2 slices whole meal toast (per person)
- 1⁄2 lemon cut into wedges
- In a large skillet on low heat melt 1 tbsp of butter and add the Kippers cooking 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, curry powder, milk, 1 tbsp of butter salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into another frying pan/skillet and on low heat gently scramble the eggs.
- Serve with the hot buttered toast and lemon wedges.