This is King Prawn curry in a hurry!
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 1 onio, finely sliced
- 200g large raw or cooked King Prawns
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- large bunch coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- Drizzle some oil from the curry paste jar into a wok or large frying pan, gently heat, then add the onion and garlic. Sizzle over a low heat for 4 mins until the onion softens, then stir in the paste and cook for a few mins longer.
- Stir in the Prawns and tomatoes, then bring to a simmer. If using raw prawns, simmer until they have changed colour and are cooked through.
- Season, if you like, then add the coriander just before serving with boiled rice and naan bread.