This Sea Bream recipe makes for a quick, easy and healthy gluten-free dinner.
- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and
- chopped into bite-size pieces
- 200g natural yogurt
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- oil for brushing
- 4 Sea Bream fillets
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Cook the sweet potato in a pan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tender. Drain and leave to cool. Mix together the yogurt and mustard in a large bowl, then stir in the sweet potato, onion and coriander.
- Preheat the grill to hot. Brush the sea bream with a little oil, then grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Divide the potato salad among four plates, sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds, season well and serve with the grilled fish.