This recipe has a fantastic tropical flavour.
- 4 Marlin steaks
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 lime juice plus
- 1 lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 onion chopped
- 1⁄2 amngo chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 red pepper or 1⁄2 green pepper chopped
- 1⁄4 red onion chopped
- 1 -2 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- Rub fish with garlic and leave garlic on fish. In a pan combine olive oil, juice of 1/2 lime, soy sauce, and onion. Add fish and marinate about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, combine juice of 1 lime, mango, onion, salt, sweet pepper, and parsley. Chill while fish is marinating.
- Grill Marlin over medium heat about 7-8 minutes per side. Top with fruit salsa and serve.