Delicious citrus-flavoured Pollock dish.
- 450g Pollock filletsfillets
- 120ml milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced spring onion
- 15g butter
- Soak fish in milk 10 minutes. Remove, sprinkle with salt and roll in flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish until it is golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Cook second side until golden and cooked through, about 3 to 4 more minutes. Remove fish to a serving platter.
- Wipe frying pan clean. Reduce heat to low, add remaining oil and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, parsley and spring onions. Add butter, swirl in frying pan until just creamy. Pour sauce over fish and serve.