This simple dish with a handful of ingredients is ideal for dinner after a long day at work.
- 200g Brown Shrimps cooked
- 750g new potatoes scraped
- 100g butter
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 pinches ground mace
- few drops of Tabasco sauce
- 10 chopped chives
- Boil the potatoes until tender then cut into slices and keep warm
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the vinegar, mace and Tabasco. Stir in the chives leaving a few to scatter on top.
- Add the Shrimps.
- Serve into 4 bowls spooning over the potatoes with the butter and Shrimp mixture and decorate with chives and season