This quick and easy fish dish is not only healthy, but it also tastes fantastic.
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 tsp savoury seasoning or to taste (pinch of oregano, black pepper, salt, ground cinnamon, black pepper)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 150g cauliflower florets
- 150g broccoli florets
- 150g peppers
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Grease a 20x30cm dish.
- For the savoury seasoning add the oregano. cinnamon, black pepper, salt and paprika together and mix
- Place the Tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Season with savoury seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.