Classic Filipino dish.
- 2 pcs Boneless Bangus (Milkfish bone removed), medium sized
- 2 pcs red onions, sliced
- 3 pcs tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pcs Bell pepper medium sized, sliced
- Patis (Fish sauce) and pepper to taste
- 4 tbps cane vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsps chopped onion
- 1 red sili
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Preheat oven to 300c.
- Place Bangus on a baking pan then season with Patis (Fish Sauce) and pepper.
- On each Bangus (skin down), place all ingredients on top, spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until Bangus is cook.
- Serve warm.
- Mix everything together and pour in a small bowl.
- Serve with the baked Bangus.